La Grange DUI Arrest Attorney
DUI Arrest Attorneys • Alcohol Breath Test Defense Lawyers
The criminal defense law firm of The Gailor Law Offices, PLLC, places a special emphasis on representing clients charged with DUI in the Louisville area. We are effective and skillful at defending drivers against over-zealous police who may have neglected clients’ rights while making traffic stops. Under Kentucky and U.S. constitutional law, there are very specific procedures an arresting officer must follow when making a traffic stop and charging a driver with DUI. Unfortunately, many police officers ignore your rights, and you may have found yourself needing to hire a Louisville DUI lawyer for a charge that is unwarranted or won’t stand up to the legal process.
Drinking and driving is a dangerous combination, and drunk driving charges are serious. Kentucky DUI defense attorney Andrew Gailor has earned a reputation for his aggressive, no-nonsense DUI defense. We use state-of-the-art technology to challenge every component of your traffic stop and DUI charge. We investigate violations of your rights under search and seizure laws and demand proof of the validity of the field sobriety tests administered to you.
If you have been charged with DUI or a related charge, contact the Kentucky DUI arrest defense lawyers of The Gailor Law Offices, PLLC, immediately at 502-584-7217.
- Thorough investigation of reasonable suspicion, probable cause, and search and seizure violations
- All court appearances, at your side, or on your behalf
- DUI charge reductions or eliminations
- All related traffic violations defense
- Drivers license suspension or revocation representation
- Record expungements (eliminate convictions from your driving record)
- All other criminal defense related to traffic stops and DUI charges
“. . . I really appreciate all that you’ve done for me in the past year. It was personally a horrible experience, but with your incredible talent and professionalism, it made everything a lot easier. I am glad (and relieved) to put the past behind me and your talent is a huge part of that. I will definitely recommend you to friends and family. I wish you great luck in all of your future cases and in life as well. Thank you so much again!”
– Reprinted with permission from client. Client’s name withheld upon request for confidentiality purposes.
Contact the Kentucky DUI arrest defense attorneys of The Gailor Law Office, PLLC, for a free consultation about your DUI charge.