Louisville Boat Accident Attorneys
Kentucky Personal Water Craft and Barge Crash Attorneys
The state of Kentucky enjoys more miles of navigable waterways than any other state. Unfortunately, the Louisville area is also one of the top ten locations for barge and boat accidents. Every year many recreational boats and commercial barges are involved in injury accidents and fatal crashes near the McAlpine Locks and Dam and Falls of the Ohio River areas, as well as along the many miles of the state’s inland waterways.
At the personal injury law firm of The Gailor Law Offices, PLLC, we help boat owners, passengers and maritime workers recover fair compensation for injuries caused by the careless behavior of other people and businesses. Our boat accident injury attorneys are highly regarded for their knowledge of maritime law and the International Regulations for the Prevention of Collisions at Sea, or “colregs”. Their intimate grasp of these rules of the road on the water, allows us to build strong cases for clients who have been injured due to the negligence of other boat owners and barge operators.
Contact our skilled boat accident lawyers at the Gailor Law Offices, PLLC, to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your boating injuries. We handle your personal injury claim on a contingency basis, which means you pay no attorney’s fees until we recover compensation for your injuries. Court costs and case expenses are your responsibility. Please call 502-584-7217 today.
We assist injured people in determining who is at fault in an array of boat accident liability cases:
- Personal water craft such as Jet Skis and wave runners
- Yachts and sail boats
- Speed boats or cigarette power boats
- House boats and pontoon boats
- Barges and other commercial vessels
- Barge collisions with smaller boats or other barges
- Collisions between boats or personal water craft
- Collisions with a submerged structure
- Dock, landing, or lock and dam collisions
- Running aground
- Boating under the influence (BUI)
- Boat/water-skier accidents
- Wake-related incidents
- Speeding or reckless boating
- Boat explosions, fuel spills and vapor leaks
If you have been seriously injured in a boat crash because of a negligent individual or company, contact the boat accident attorneys of The Gailor Law Offices, PLLC, today by calling 502-584-7217.