Louisville Aviation Law Lawyer
• Aviation Law Attorneys • Plane Crash Injury Lawsuits • FAA Inquiry Lawyers
• FAA Enforcement Actions and Proceedings • Aircraft Purchasing and Sales Agreements • Pilot Representation
Federal aviation regulations are among the most complex laws in the American legal system. Establishing an aviation business, defending pilot action, and personal injury lawsuits stemming from an airplane crash require a law firm that is committed to and well-versed in aviation law.
At the aviation and general practice law firm of The Gailor Law Offices, PLLC, we place a special focus on aviation law and litigation. Managing partner Allen Gailor is a licensed pilot, member of the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA), the Lawyer – Pilot Bar Association, and the NTSB Bar Association. He is experienced in handling aircraft accidents, FAA matters, National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) proceedings and other matters pertaining to this heavily regulated field. Whether you need general legal counsel regarding FAA and NTSB matters, aviation industry business law counsel, purchase or sales of aircraft, pilot representation at an administrative hearing, or litigation representation, we can help you, as we have helped our aviation clients since 1964.
Contact the aviation law attorneys of The Gailor Law Offices, PLLC, to talk to us about our aviation law experience and our reputation throughout Kentucky. We are among the most experienced aviation attorneys in the state.
Aviation Civil Litigation and General Legal Counsel
- Personal injury litigation
- NTSB hearings and proceedings defense
- Pilot representation at FAA administrative hearings
- Airplane crashes resulting in wrongful death
- Pilot error claims litigation
- Mechanics and maintenance claims litigation
- Product liability claims and part failure
For further information about our aviation law representation, please call 502-584-7217 or contact the Kentucky aviation law attorneys of The Gailor Law Offices, PLLC, to schedule a no-cost consultation about your aviation legal matter today.